Monday, February 11, 2013

I shall not expect miracles.


Quality beats quantity.

Being active is the secret to feel good. Yep, mood cannot be better, but what is a mood, a fading feeling.

The trick to bring me on the mat was that one voice in my mind told another voice, just to focus on the first passive step where I lie on a block. It's a slight back bending and wakes me up. This time the whole person, hahaha.....All the different parts shall march in one direction, not in different ones. This gives focus and motivation.

Like yesterday I did a lot of back bending asanas. It felt as if I progress. It can be that this is not true, but important is that I start loving again to exercise these sort of asanas.

The idea to create an album of all the back bending asanas that I do before kapotasana is still in my mind. For the next practices I don't want to interrupt my practice.

Despite my current enthusiasm, I know that only hard work will bring me to kapotasana and no miracles.

2 hours I practiced, then I stopped with the middle part and did the finishing sequence. It's good to have a time limit. 2 and a half hours are enough yoga every day!

3 comments:

eMedOutlet said...

You said right. Mood is fading feeling.
As you said you are doing it 2 and half hours. I think it's more than enough.

For me, an hour a day is more than enough.

It would be better if you put more picture of Asanas so that readers can have an idea and practice

You posts are very inspirational.

Thanks

eMedOutlet said...

You said right. Mood is fading feeling.
As you said you are doing it 2 and half hours. I think it's more than enough.

For me, an hour a day is more than enough.

It would be better if you put more picture of Asanas so that readers can have an idea and practice

You posts are very inspirational.

Thanks

Astoria Keller said...

Beautiful. I love your blog, and everything you have to say.