Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Second series today


I postponed everything to a later time. Updating my driver's license to my new name can wait. Everything else, too.

Oh, oh, the night was sleepless. To get up at 6am was impossible. E consoled me: You don't have to get up. Seducing words and I remained in bed. Now I feel well-rested.

Shall it be a minimalistic day today: Ashtanga yoga and preparing a dinner. I want to try out the lentil salad with mushrooms that I found in one of my vegan cooking books. If other activities happen it's fine, if not, it's fine, too.

On the picture is bhuja pidasana, an asana from primary series. I put the chin on the floor now, it's considered a bit more advanced than putting the front on the floor. The balancing becomes more challenging. This pose can prepare for the third series asanas. There are a lot of arm balancing asanas in third series, in primary we can start preparing ourselves for them.

What shall be my focus today? Back bending. It must be back bending.

No comments: