Friday, January 18, 2013

Every day I ask myself....



Every day I ask myself if I have thrown out anything already. It became a conscious act to weed, a daily habit. Empty bottles, garbage, razor blades that don't fit anymore, shower gels that nobody uses, and 20 soaps are too many as well. Bye-bye.....

My daily newspaper has to go also when I haven't read it. Online I delete Emails. I let go of books that I've read.
Thoughts have to go, too, especialy worries. Thank you for the warning, I think, now I'm informed, bye bye.



No, no, no! I'm not yet married for a month and I get fat and lazy. I don't get up early anymore and I care more for my nails than my back bending. No, no, no, to that tendency.
Yesterday night I put my body in the asanas of the first series. I didn't even use a mat. When in bed finally I imagined myself practicing the series, yet I added the vinyasas. This should serve as a preparation for today. Friday is my primary day. Yes and thank you to A. My yoga practice must be seen as a part-time job. That's what it is.
I'm ready......inhaling, pause, exhaling, pause, inhaling.........

I'm so looking forward to the Mysore on Monday.

2 comments:

Cassandra Jenis said...

Throwing things out everyday seems like such a good idea! Recently I've been trying to take something out of my room or tidy up something every time I go out- it's really been working for me.

Cassandra

Ursula Preiss said...

That way, energy flows.

We are bombarded with messages what we shall buy, yet we're never told to let go. For me it belongs together. It's liberating.