Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16 already


So far the new year was dominated by bureaucracy and entertainment.

- That I changed my name comes with a lot of work. Good that I have realized this so late. It wouldn't have changed my opinion. Yet I'm surprised how much is to do in that matter. I'm not yet through. I need a new driver's licence. The bank forgot to renew my credit card. Too many subscriptions still go to my old Email-address. Another bank doesn't accept the marriage certificate as a prove that one is married, they want to have a copy of the passport which is not yet ready. It lasts about 6 weeks till one can get a new one.

- Yesterday I've been at the National Theatre with a friend. They showed the opera Lucrezia Borgia. When I arrived fans stood already in front of the building with a sign in the hands: ticket wanted. It has been fully booked. My friend G has invited me, she has one of the subscriptions that is inherited from generation to generation. G has her favorite drinks there. Before the show we had Champagne with orange juice. During the break she usually drinks "gespritzen Aperol". I joined her here, too. Hahaha....we all have our routines. The opera was fantastic, I loved it from start to the end. Not only me. Bravos at the end. The spectators tramped with the feet on the floor out of enthusiasm. One man had bought a bunch of flowers and threw it on the stage. The blooms flew in all directions.

My yoga practice is neglected. Out of only 52 weeks of a year I've missed 2 weeks already, I think. A few practices happened, but not enough, I think.
Why not taking it easy?
Next week the Mysore classes begin again and this will change my structure of the day again. Then yoga comes first. Nothing is lost.

No comments: