Sunday, December 09, 2012

Sunday - led class


I had forgotten how slowly a led class can be. A led primary was exactly what I needed this evening. It was fantastic.

Ashtanga yoga makes modest in a positive was. Our limits are shown to us during this practice. It's sort of feed-back. One will probably never be able to say: I know how to do it, it's a piece of cake. The practice gets easier, yet it remains a challenge.

After the class a snow storm blew through the streets. A few houses further E waited for me in a restaurant. Soon we changed the place and had an Indian dinner. I feel very well fed now, hahaha. Soon I'll go to bed to be fit for second series tomorrow. My yoga practice is my axis. Mostly it supports me. When too much is to do, it must be tamed this time-consuming practice. One cannot predict the future, nevertheless it can be that the next week will be an intensive yoga week. Wow, how good. I need it.


No comments: