Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow is predicted for tomorrow


Today it's cold, too: minus 1° Celsius, but felt minus 8° Celsius. It's because of the wind.

Inside my rooms it's cosy. A hot bath is waiting for me.

A very effective way to get to know oneself is to do something. Actions tell the truth. I discover skills in me that seemed to be not existent. I'm not that bad at organizing, formulated very modestly.

My mind is empty. It's fine. I don't understand why some "spiritual" people think that's the goal and only this. I enjoy my upcoming thoughts. They entertain me. They deliver topics for this blog. Some thoughts lead to actions, even life-changing ones. Right now, the waves in my brain are calm. I'm relaxed and I wish to sleep well tonight.
To know the brain and to use it as a tool, is it. To realize that upcoming thoughts are not THE truth, but just thoughts, one view of the world and things, my view is enlightening. It makes flexible.





No comments: