Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Above the roofs of Munich


Sleep is a good invention. This doesn't mean that I slept well tonight. Not at all. Even a lousy sleep relaxes and often the next day the world looks totally differently. I feel full of energy again and I'm ready to work on the first item on my to do list.

Breaking down any tasks, projects, practices to tiny steps is a method that one cannot become consciously often enough.

I'm up. E just left the home. The bed is made, I had a shower and breakfast already. This means my morning routine is in full swing.

Hahaha, 25 min are over and I've written a few sentences only. My alarm clock woke me up. Thoughts wander around untamed.
Focus!

Shall this be enough. To set an end is as important as to set a beginning.

Picture: Above the roofs of Munich.

No comments: