Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I overslept


I overslept. At 8am I woke up, the alarm clock did its best at 6am. Have I switched it off? I cannot remember anymore.

It's a mental exercise to find good points: 
- jet lag is over. This is sure now, hahaha....
- no commuting to the shala
- I can practiced at home, it allows me to add some asanas
- finally it's luxury to be so flexible, not to have apologize for sleeping a bit longer.

It is as it is: My life motto: make the best out of it. The washing machine is running. 25 min chores are done. Tonight I'll probably be satisfied with the things that I could accomplish.

Yoga: Second series is on the schedule. I add hanumanasana. This pose shall improve. I set a deadline. By next April I want to be able to do forward split and side split. Good to have a plan.

The word deadline doesn't really fit. For me a dead line is not a line and after that line or date the goal has died or I give up. The word reflection line would be better. It the date to look back. What went well, what not? What can be done better?

Time to move on.







No comments: