Monday, November 05, 2012

Coffee in front of the hotel room


I'm enjoying the luxury to have a coffee machine in the hotel room. To sip the first coffee outside of the room is a joy.

I was thinking about the nice evening yesterday. The tour on the lake just behind the house of our friends during golden hour was outstanding. The ladies sipped Chardonnay, the men beer. It was all calm and peaceful. If I hadn't been there myself, I wouldn't believe that such places exist.

Oh, he got up. Hahaha......

3 comments:

Anna said...

"If I hadn't been there myself..."


Ursula said...

Thank you, Anna......

An English grammar is in my suitcase. That's it. So far I haven't studied anything.

Anna said...

Ursula - your English is very, very good! You are astonishing keeping up this blog to such a high standard in a second language. And even when you make mistakes, you usually do so in a particularly lovely expressive way :-)