Wednesday, October 31, 2012

To get up is super easy (it's still the jet lag)


Yesterday I practiced second series in the hotel room. I was surprisingly flexible. It was so rainy outside, so I didn't search for C's shala again. Also today I'll practice in the hotel room. It has advantages if one is able to step on the mat alone without the group setting.

I just looked out of the window and it's rainy again. There are so many homeless people here in Portland, I hope they find shelter somewhere.

Time for breakfast: a fruit bowl and black coffee.

2 comments:

Anna said...

In one of the richest countries in the world - so many left to fend for themselves by the government.

Ursula said...

It is indeed shocking how many people are homeless. Some seem to have had a better life some time ago. Others live too long in the streets and this can be seen, too.