Monday, October 01, 2012

Oktoberfest - the day after




"Whatever action happens, whether you eat ice cream or meditate, at that moment
you could not have done otherwise."
Ramesh Balsekar



I sit on a chair, it's the only vacant place.

The show goes on here. 1 Polish man is painting the wall. Tomorrow they, the boss and his colleague will lay the floor. I can do nothing right now. My work starts again after their work.

I got advice from the one man when I showed him how I've stored all the books. Don't read so much, he told me. I laughed. Simple and clear messages always please me.


On Wednesday I'll probably have room enough here for a primary.........I'm looking forward to it. 


1 comment:

Anna said...

Don't read so much - haha. Yes, a good piece of advice along with our favourite - stop thinking!