Friday, October 19, 2012

I slept...


...deeply when it was time to get up. I overslept. When I woke up it was too late to go to the Mysore class. It seems as if I'm still weaned from it after the summer break. I must lick blood again to see how much the Mysore classes help me in my practice.

It will be a home practice today. Primary. I'm greedy for it.

My mind is blank. Shall this be enough for a first post.

Picture: It's the cauliflower-curry-crunch meal from Atilla's book "Vegan for fit". I learned that one can prepare interesting sauces with almond mush. It's filling and delicious. I mixed it with herbs or citron or curry.






4 comments:

Debb said...

The sauce looks like something I make - cashew cream. To make this I soak raw cashews overnight in water, just enough to barely cover. I refrigerate. The next day, I blend it all very well in an electric blender (I use high speed Blentec) Sometimes I add a clove of garlic to it. Then gently heat before using. It is delicious on steamed vegetables.

Kitharo said...

Hope you had fun with the Primary :) I've a request for an article: could you talk about Janu Sirsasana C? I was allowed to skip it, since I haven't improved at all, but some day I'd like to do it... do you have any tips or modifications for this monster?
Have a nice weekend :)
Julian

Ursula said...

It will be a pleasure for me to write about janu sirsasana C. Suddenly I understood this pose and I'm able to do it "comme il faut".

I love to get ideas for posts, thank you, Julian.

Ursula said...

Yeah, that's it Debra.
I'll try this sauce with garlic,too.

It tastes really delicious.