Sunday, September 23, 2012

Second series today


It's Sunday. I had a day off yesterday and today I'm ready again to step on the mat.

It's about finding the boundaries of today (not yesterday). To approach slowly to the boundaries makes a practice easier and it becomes more joyful. A bit of discomfort is necessary to advance. Discomfort can be nice. The longer we practice the more discomfort we can stand without finding it unpleasant. I welcome this body feeling. It guides me.

To observe what is happening during a practice is the exercise for the mind. Feeling the boundaries and staying there.......focusing on the breath..........again and again......this strengthens willpower and betters concentration.

It's still a challenge for me when I practice alone not to take breaks.

Time to move on......

No comments: