Friday, August 10, 2012

As a tourist in my home town


I was downtown with my mother and we strolled around a lot.


The rose garden, a place that is balsam for the soul. Next time I'll go up there at night when there is light on the roses.


The cathedral....


....and a famous meeting point downtown "Der Gabelmo" ("The man with the fork")

Today we'll go to the horticultural show. My father will join us, too. It's a program for the entire day. They keep me busy, my parents. Hahaha.....I want to have done at least a few sun salutations before going.


3 comments:

Anna said...

It all sounds so lovely -- what luck that your parents live in such a nice place.

Anna said...

It all sounds so lovely -- what luck that your parents live in such a nice place.

Ursula said...

The close city is indeed a very beautiful city with many old buildings.

I prefer big cities.