Sunday, July 01, 2012

Oh, I practiced....


A practice happened this morning. It's so good that we've to leave the hotel room so late (after 12). After breakfast I had time to write my journal and to step on the yoga mat. I feared the worst, but I had a lovely practice, second series till dwi pada sirsasana. The body was soft and flexible. Why ever. As the title says it: it happens.

Vacation time is time with my E. It's the time where we have time for each other. We sit around, share what we see. I take some pictures from time to time. We've seen so many places together. We don't think that we'll return to Gävle again during this life time. I love that I've seen this place where the people sit on the bank of the river when the weather is good. There is always a bit wind, which is great. Wind means movement. The birds don't fear human beings. It's all about relaxation.



Today we'll drive to a sea which is 3 hours car drive away from here. There we'll stay for 3 nights. This makes it very likely that I've time for my yoga practice. And there will be enough time to explore this corner of this globe.


2 comments:

Kitharo said...

The bird picture and the one with the car on the autobahn are beautiful. And you're lucky that you've such great weather - enjoy the sea :)

Ursula said...

Sometimes it rains. It seems as if the weather is changing fast here...

The light is good, so I take a lot of pictures......

Cordially greetings from Sweden.