Friday, July 20, 2012

I went.


I went to the Mysore class this morning and enjoyed the asanas of the primary series. Our M was physically absent. We all know what we have to do. This is so good in Ashtanga yoga. Everybody can practice alone.

It was probably not my best practice ever. I don't know a better way to get flexible and strong again, but to step on the mat and to do what is possible.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I'll not practice one of the series. On Sunday is no led class, so I'll beginn my yoga week with second series. Cassic, comme il faut.

This was it about yoga.

It's cold outside. I don't know how often I've written this this "summer". It even rains. The theatre that plays the documentary on Woody Allen tonight is round the corner. I'll go.




2 comments:

Anna said...

I loved that documentary - he's so funny! (Best is Diane Keaton, though!)

Ursula said...

Yeah, I loved it, too. It was interesting for me to see an artist's life, even though I think the documentary was not so super good. Perhaps I'll write about this movie.