Tuesday, July 03, 2012

How could I dare to write


Yesterday I finished the book on how to use adjectives. What one can do wrong, I did it. Now I know better. Verbs make a text lively. Better to search for the appropriate noun than to add an adjective to it.


We stroll around a lot here in Mora. It can be that we've seen everything already. Mora is a village. Was it boredem when we stopped at that Cajun restaurant yesterday night on our way home to the hotel? We sat outside. The waiter brought me a blanket. The vegetables that I had were spicy. We sat outside and waited till the sun would set. The days are loooooooooooooooooooong here.


Nature. I cannot remember anymore when I've seen the last ants hill. It goes back to my childhood.

One more night here and we'll move on.......

No comments: