Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Up

Yes, I'm up.
I prefer to get up early even when a bit tired and to take a nap in the afternoon.
Finally the day has 4 parts: the morning, the afternoon, the evening, and the night.
It's good to see these different parts seperately. That way a day is less long and more interesting. Each part of the day has another contents. To have a break between each part is relaxing. Napping, eating, strolling around, bathing, journaling  are activities that fuel the tanks again and make me ready for the next part of the day.

My mornings belong to my yoga practice.

I'm up again. Haha, I went to bed again. It seems that I was not a bit tired, but very much tired. When  E had left the bed, I made it and then I lied down again. I covered myself with a blanket and quickly I was in dreamland with closed eyes. This extra half hour of sleep was good. Was it enough?
One of the must luxuries things when working re one's own rhythm is, that one can sleep when tired. One can respect the own basic needs.
Schlepping oneself through the day tired is awful.

The to do list of today is long again: 
- Among other things I'll make a back up. E will show me how to do it. It's important. I've heard so many stories that people have lost all their data, because they missed to do this back up on a regular basis.





No comments: