Sunday, June 24, 2012

A home practice


My bf thought I had something serious as I didn't go to the led class.
I wanted to have it easy and the home practices are always more modest than a led class or a Mysore class. The cold is still in me. I omitted a few asanas of the second series, nevertheless I was astonished how committed I was. I even tried pincha mayurasana in the middle of the room. It was not so successful, fear came up. It would be good to learn to fall out of the pose consciously. Back bending, twists, balancing poses, forward bending poses were done, I had a balanced practice.

I'm astonished how good I feel now. The movement was excellent for the body. Not to give the best all the time is also a good exercise. I feel minimum 30% better than before the practice.

Picture: This afternoon I was at the Eisbach to shoot surfers. They also have to know how to balance. 

No comments: