I met a person this morning, I wish my yoga practice would be so professional.
- Everything was prepared
- Every movement was done, no more, no less, from the beginning to the end, with consciousness, not too fast, not too slow.
- Every movement/sentence has been done a hundred times, yet it was performed as if it was the first time.
- Lightheartedly was the play, this energy was contagious.
- Every detail was respected and performed as well as the important parts with the same attention, even joy.
- The beginning and the end had exactly the right timing.
- No procrastination.
- Experience could be seen and felt, every sentence was brought to the next level, again and again.
Indeed, I'm looking forward to my new accounting task and to the new monthly rhythm given through this task. I feel honored about the confidence that is given to me.
The picture is taken downtown Munich 2 days back. Street-photography can be so funny. The woman was a tourist, who wanted me to take a picture. The man stands there from time to time for the tourists obviously. The picture reminds me of a cigarette advertising campaign a few years back.