Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's weekend, yoginis


That's how I love the weather. This too must be mentioned. Today I had just left the cosy bed, then I went to my yoga room and opened the balcony doors. The sun is shining, it's warm. I can be barefoot all day long, I can dress my fancy summer clothes. Oh, the birds are singing. It's a summer day here. All the house rats and couch potatoes will come out and they will be dressed much more colorful than in winter time.

We've a guest. E's mother is here. She's 86 and so active. She loves to travel. I made some plans. I think it could be an idea to go to the Schrannenhalle. It became a gourmet temple and who doesn't love to eat high end food. It's nice to stroll around there, also if one doesn't eat.


Today is my yoga free day. I enjoy it. The book by Matthew Sweeney is next to me and I look at the poses to come in anticipation. Ashtanga yoga is so crazy, it fits to me.

Happy weekend to everybody. 

3 comments:

Debb said...

Is E's Mama here perhaps to celebrate a birthday for a very wonderful German beauty??
Love to you dear U...

Ursula said...

Yes, it's a ritual that she's coming at that time. E has had his birthday as well a few days back.

We'll eat out in an Italian restaurant tomorrow. E's brother will come, I'm not sure if I reach B, a friend of mine, whom I feel very close. She's doing a practicum, she is very diligent...:), so she might be busy.

The old widow, the Champagne is already in the fridge......it will be all perfect as usual.

Much love to you, too.

Emily said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!