Sunday, April 08, 2012

I practiced


Me, too, sometimes I'm not so in the mood to practice. I schlepped myself to the mat this morning, thinking that my moods shall not have the last word. That I wanted to take some pictures finally motivated me.

Wow, back bending was so lousy.
After these legs behind the head poses I stopped. A few pictures were done, my body became cold and stiff again.
I think it counts as a practice.

Incredible that again and again there are days where it's difficult, so difficult that I mention it here.

I'm so glad that I can go to a led class tomorrow. This will lead me back to a passionate practice. 

4 comments:

Kitharo said...

Must be our lazy sunday :) Did the sun salutations and three closing postures today, nothing more - got to be the weather, what do you think? :D
Have a nice sunday!

Ursula said...

That's perfect what you did. To have been on the mat is what counts.

I just returned from an excellent led class. Passion is back. Can't wait till tomorrow to exercise pincha mayurasana. I got new ideas how to get into this pose in the middle of the room. How exciting. I must say bye-bye to the wall....:) who needs a wall....hahahaha.

Have a nice Monday!

Quentin said...

went to group class in Power Yoga.

Ursula said...

It's wonderful to see that you're so committed to yoga. :)