Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Madrid and it's cold


It's exactly what the weather report predicted. It can even snow here in Madrid was the message. This morning I saw that the roofs of the cars were white. People walked around with umbrellas, they still do. My yellow umbrella is in Munich. That way I wanted to influence the weather. This was not successful.
It's all perfect as it is.
I can practice and I want to practice: second series. This hotel room inspired me already for some pictures. I have my tripod with me. Instead of strolling around, I'll be creative.

This morning I got up with E. I wanted to have breakfast with him. In the breakfast room were mainly lonesome men sitting on the small tables. Some were already there with the PC.
Please let them make the beds soon, so that I won't be interrupt anymore.



No comments: