Thursday, March 08, 2012

Krounchasana


Krounchasana is a pose that improved. I'm not sure if my leg is stretched and the muscles engaged on the picture. The pose is a tiny bit easier when the foot is pointed. I usually hold this pose a  bit longer than 5 breaths. Also this pose looks easier than it is. Dristi is the foot.

But today I practice primary at home.
I want to add hanumanasana and sanumanasana.
Being reminded that yoga is a concentration asana I try not to take breaks. More and more I realize the role that the dristis play. They help to focus. They help to concentrate.
It's looking towards the foot, not to the foot, if this is not possible. 

2 comments:

Alexandra Jacobs said...

Hello,
I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

Ursula said...

Hello,

if you leave your email in a comment I won't publish this comment.

Then I can write to you.

Namaste
Ursula