Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I've plans for my practice today


- Firstly I'd love to practice without these tiny breaks. Yoga is also a concentration exercise.

- Kapotasana: I'll try this pose with a block between my feet. It should be possible to reach it with my hands and perhaps I can bring my hands a bit closer that way. The block will keep my feet parallel.

- Pincha mayurasana: I must get away from the wall. I'm so scared. Perhaps I must learn to fall. May I be courageous today.

- I'll repeat the new poses (vasisthasana, bhairavasana) so that the body can get used to it.

Right now I'm still sipping my cup of coffee, the second one. As much as I love to travel, I love to be at home.  I love to be busy to eliminate the chaos here, I love to have my own food. The sun is shining. This lifts up my mood, also good mood gets even better. :)

Time to move on.


3 comments:

Anna said...

Such a lovely feeling to get back into your little routine - I'm like that also. I love to see new places but I love unpacking too!

Anna said...

For some reason, while you were in Lisbon I was not able to post comments.

Ursula said...

Oh, strange. I hope you enjoyed my trip...:)

Yeah, I love to be at home again.
Next trip is coming in April: Turkey.