Saturday, March 17, 2012

Good morning


This morning I found a link that listed my blog. I loved the description about it. Here is the link. The body, the mind and the soul they belong together. It's so easy to focus on what we see, the body. But the mind, what we think or not think and the soul, what we feel is equally important.
Focusing consequently also on the mind and soul might distinct my blog from others.

It's getting warmer here and this makes everything easier, also a yoga practice.
I'm not sure if I can go to the led class tomorrow. This is sometimes so. This means I must shine myself. The energy must come from within not from the outside, from a group.

Thursday and Friday are currently my primary days. On the other days I practice second series.

Pranayama and 10 min meditation every day shall be part of my life. More and more I see the positive effects of these practices. Let's see what happens.

Happy weekend.


8 comments:

Grimmly said...

Good Morning to you too Ursula, have a good practice and weekend yourself.

Ursula said...

Thank you Grimmly.

It's wonderful to have you as such a good example that it's possible to thrive alone via self-practice.

Your practice is awesome, yogi. :)

Steph said...

You rock Ursula, your post reminded me of this video, enjoy!

<3 Vegan Ashtangi in Hawaii

Ursula said...

Thank you, Steph. :)

Steph said...

did you get to view the video? i don't think it worked :(

Ursula said...

I got nothing in your comment.

The <3 was a heart, I thought.....:)

Steph said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXCy4wbkn9w

see the link? it won't let me embed it.

Ursula said...

Thank you Steph, just watched the video.

Wow, she is great.
What I also love is when I see Ashtanga yoginis, they are all strong and flexible.

This was my inspiration for tomorrow...:)