Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Vasisthasana, a link

Vasisthasana , a link.

Yep, I need the link here on my blog. A friend from India sent it because she has read that I'm learning this pose. It's so helpful. I will surely do the preparation asanas, too, to get more familiar with this balancing pose.

Tomorrow is primary on the schedule, home practice, but I can add this pose at the end. A balancing pose always fits in.

Tonight I'll go to the movies with my E: The descendants. We'll watch the original version. I'll understand only half of it, I know it. I must try. If I don't understand so much, I can enjoy the pictures of Hawaii, where the movie plays.


2 comments:

susiegb said...

I saw that move on Sunday night - and really enjoyed it!! Hope you do too ... :)

Ursula said...

I loved the movie. It was also nice to see Hawaii again. We've been at many places that we saw in the movie.