Monday, February 06, 2012

Up before sunrise


What? I saw the temperature. It's minus 19° Celsius here. This means I've to dress very warmly. The weather is not a reason not to go to a Mysore class.

I've much more flow in second series than I had some months ago. I got stronger perhaps.
If there is time I'll repeat the first pose of third series.
Two and a half hours lasts my practice, I can scarcely believe it, but it is so. My practice is like my work, a work that I love.

I got up early, but I'm still tired. My mind is empty. This happens from time to time.............

1 comment:

dtw said...

Two and a half hours? I wish I had that time for practice - are you working full vinyasas? Any tips on opening the hips more? I have a stubborn left leg that refuses to stay in eka pada sirsasana.