Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No internet connection


So I decided to have lunch round the corner in the Croatian restaurant. They have internet connection there, too. Without my connection I feel like on an island far far away from everything.

I've been too long here, time to go. Most important emails are answered. :) I even conversed a bit. It's funny to chat around the globe. I appreciate modern times and it's technique.

At least a nice picture is up. I've taken so many. To see these animals makes me smile.

.....that was it for today.........hahahaha.........till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I'm so lost without my internet connection and so spoiled with it. There are days when I force myself to shut-off all the electronic gadgets and hide them out of site to just enjoy the quiet and allow myself to get absorbed in thought or a good book. The picture is lovely!