Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I was in the zoo


It warmed my heart. The entire day I walked around with my Nikon-devil, my 3 lenses (zoom, 50mm and 85mm) and a big smile on my face. I didn't realize that the tips of my fingers got colder and colder. I was so happy to see how these different animals enjoyed the snow and the sun. The light was perfect for pictures.

On my way home I stopped at a bakery to buy some "Krapfen" for E and me. (Krapfen is a cake one eats on carnival and it's E's favorite cake.)
"3 Krapfen please."
"Take 4, then you get 5, one is for free then."
"No, thank you, 3 is more than enough."
(5 Krapfen only to get something for free, I'm not that crazy.I mean to sin a bit is so nice, but to kill oneself with sugar is not a joke anymore.)

More pictures from the zoo you can see on my google+ account already: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113847960209069198389/posts


2 comments:

Anna said...

It's like that here in England where people are getting fatter by the day. You queue for your newspaper and at the till you are offered big bars of cheap chocolate. Its really disgraceful.

Zoo Animals said...

Zoo Animals

nice post about zoo thanks for sharing