Sunday, February 12, 2012

The good, the bad and the ordinary


I'm a fan of ordinary life. It's a great joy for me to prepare my cup of coffee in the morning.

On Saturdays I usually go to the bakery to get minimum a fresh bread. The light was good and I went out with my Nikon devil. First motif for a picture was a woman who had her so cute dog in her arms. I asked her if she'd mind if I took a picture. She was not at all convinced. Then not, I thought. Rejection is part of life. Me too, I wouldn't accept always to be captured on a picture.
At the bakery the owner asked me if I were a photographer. I cannot remember anymore exactly what I stuttered. She asked me if I liked to exhibit my pictures on her wall. Of course I do. Next week, I'll meet her to show her something. I already made a choice of pictures that I can imagine there. :) I love it when things move also when it's only a tiny bit.

Time flies. When I want to be led through primary, I must hurry. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

What a wonderful, free-spirited offer!