Friday, February 03, 2012

Excellent practice


Not kapotasana, but all the other asanas are a joy to practice. How I loved my practice this morning. I flew through the second series. Almost.....
Most asanas are improving in a way that I even realize it. My concentration gets better.
Next to me practiced a yogi today, his face wreathing in pain, while he was practicing janu sirsasana C. What is he doing, I wondered. A fighter. He gave his best, it was nice to see. There is no strict boundary between discomfort and pain. What we can bear differs a lot from person to person. How committed, I thought.

I must make it short. It's a mess here. I MUST clean here. I want to have it clean also and I'm the person who is responsible for this. Only to start is difficult, I know, I know........

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Old English saying. In your case maybe - Cleanliness is next to Enlightenment. :-)

Ursula said...

Haha, so right.

I love a clean environment.

I've so many other ideas what I can do, cleaning is indeed not always the no1 idea.