Thursday, February 16, 2012

And now?


Finally a home practice again. I practiced primary.
My opinion is that this is the final goal to be able to practice alone.

Vinyasa: I swing my legs through my arms when it goes backwards. Instead of touching the floor with one foot I tried to keep the feet of the floor. With success. Now I "only" have to make my legs fly backwards. I think a tiny step is done again. Strength is needed for sure.

Urdhva dhanurasana: I dropped back again, also at home. How to come up, how to come up?

It was not sure if I practiced or not. It's seldom easy to start. I'm happy that it's done now and I really practiced without breaks. The music was on, it helped me to go on. I enjoyed my flexibility and my strength.

It's still rather early which is perfect. Perhaps I'm happy tonight how much is done. 

No comments: