Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday evening


This morning E and I took a taxi to E's car. It was parked close to the restaurant where we've been yesterday night with colleagues of E. "I'm still tired", I said when I leaned back in the taxi. This was the sentence the taxi driver seemed to have waited for. "Since I started swimming again I need only 6 hours of sleep", she said. Enthusiastically she described how well she feels since she's moving again. I know, I know, baby, I thought.

Yeah it feels good to move. No matter what it is.

In my last post I've forgotten to mention 2 points that I realized while going through the poses of primary.
1. When I want that my neck is in line with my spine I have to move the chin towards the chest, actively.
2. Having a slight smile on the face would be good.

Time to dress. We're invited to a party in a bar downtown. I've never been there. It starts at 10pm, a bit late for yoginis like me, lol. I shoo away the thought that I hope to be in my bed before midnight. Am I my own grandma or what??????.........and my grandma would have danced till the morning hours. 

5 comments:

Debb said...

Dance away, dear U... Life is much too short to not enjoy as much as possible (in moderation, of course - ((wink)))Dancing, on a regular basis, has improved the life of this 57 year old as much as yoga, I do believe..
Namaste

Ursula said...

Smiling, yeah it was a nice evening. We were together with smart AND most beautiful young people. I fear we were the oldest ones there. What an honor that we were invited.

I love to dance, too. My dear E is not so into it. Yeah, it's OK I think.

I know that you love to dance and I find this wonderful.

It was 1am when we returned. OH, oh, oh........:)
Namaste

Debb said...

I am ALWAYS the 'oldest' one there at the end of the night.. not so much at the beginning of the night, however. (haha) My Ashtanga yoga has given me stamina in many ways..

Debb said...

I am ALWAYS the 'oldest' one there at the end of the night.. not so much at the beginning of the night, however. (haha) My Ashtanga yoga has given me stamina in many ways..

Ursula said...

Hahaha, yeah, Ashtangis are strong, you are strong.

Old is relative, indeed...:)