Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the road again.....


"If you come earlier, we can be a bit longer downtown."

Yeah, I'll take a train earlier to the north of Germany to see my E. He loves my company.
We usually go downtown Hannover when I arrive. It's time for a last glow wine for this season and afterwards we usually have a tea in a café. It's the first day after the Christmas holidays and people exchange their presents in the shops. Some people buy new stuff as the prices are down on everything between Christmas and New Year.

5 more days in the old year.
I'm looking forward to the new year.
It's planned that I cook a Thai dinner on New Year's eve. It was my idea. Time comes to search some exciting recipes.

Focus and simplicity are the markers through the new year.

We eat early here for lunch. My mother prepared a very delicious salad.

It seems as if my mind is empty. I never understood why this shall be a goal. From time to time it might be relaxing not to think. In general I love my brain activities. One shall only not confuse it with the truth. It's entertainment, stories. 

No comments: