Reflections on my practice:
1. I think it could be good to practice the entire primary with the CD by Sharath and not to switch it off after navasana.
2. In order to improve the vinyasas I've to exercise and experiment in extra sessions. It doesn't improve when I practice it so speedy.
3. Taking pictures and filming must be banned on Saturdays. It spoils my practice. It can be the afternoon so that the body is soft without practicing the entire series. I can take enough pictures for the week.
4. I added hanumanasana today (see picture). The picture tells me to keep the hips more parallel.
5. Eka pada sirsasana was excellent too, I added this asana, too. I managed it to go down and to get out of the pose without holding the foot. It's all about stretching and engaging the muscles.
After having taken the pictures my body was cool. The rooms are not yet heated, I stopped. To have a symbolic end I added padmasana. A practice is more round if practiced comme il faut.
It counts as a practice what happened today on the mat.
Tomorrow second series again in a Mysore class.
Last time I could see the clock during the class. I need...
5 min for surya namaskaras A
5 min for surya namaskaras B
10 min for the standing sequence till utthita parsvottanasana
I need 20 min for the warm up, then follows the middle part. Next time I'll check how much time I need for this part.
Time to move on.