Saturday, November 26, 2011

San Francisco.


We met friends at the pier 39 in San Francisco. What an excellent opportunity to speak English again.
We made the classic sightseeing tour together: Lombard Street, pier 39, Coit tower, chocoloate factory, Golden Gate Bridge.


We took a taxi that drove us around. Oh my up and down it goes here. It would scare me if I had to drive.


I wanted to say hello to the sea lions, these huge monsters at pier 39.


Just before sunset we reached the GG-bridge, the Golden Gate bridge.

Downtown they set up a huge Christmas tree. The streets were crowded because of this.

I slept as long as I wished. A long day is in front of me. When I usually go to bed I'll step in a plane. Grgh, but this is part of travelling. Its's worth the exhaustion that I'll feel when I'll be back in Munich. 

No comments: