Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Here we go.....


We love Kauai already. The restaurants are hippie-like. The landscape, the restaurants, it's all more pleasing. Kauai is called the garden island. It's so green here, mountains are everywhere.

Kauai is the oldest island, I was told by an American who was born on that island while I was taken some pictures. Lava became soil and this is one of the reasons why the island is so green.
He gave me a tip where one can watch a sunset (with cheese and crackers and red wine).
Shall my camera be enough. One after the other.....

2 comments:

Arturo said...

enjoy, Ursula. i learned to body surf while swimming on that island's beaches when i was 21. it's so beautiful.

Ursula said...

Dear Arturo,
You've been everywhere...:)
It's most beautiful here. I think I'm in paradise...:)

Cordially greetings from here and hugs. Ursula