Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday


After the excellent practice yesterday I'd love to practice also on my yoga free day. But I know how good it is to take rest for one day. Ashtanga yoga is challenging. To take it very easy on one day of the week is good, I know this.
In order to have a relaxed life sometimes other duties have priority. Today everything else has priority but yoga. If everything is done and I've still time I consider the moon series by Sweeney.

Today I also want to cook and to clean the flat. All this prepares the next intensive yoga week, that starts tomorrow on Sunday with second series.

Time to move on.

6 comments:

lilasvb said...

i always enjoy to follow your blog, yoga is everywhere

Ursula said...

Thank you.

Not every blog post is enlightened, but I'm a reliable blogger. This is something....:)

Have a good weekend.

Debb said...

I love the photo effects you have created ~ intriguing ~

Ursula said...

This is Picasa. It's for free. It's so much fun to manipulate my pictures. Some indeed become special only because of the effects.

ionut said...

Ursula, you are great!

Ursula said...

Thanks ionut.
Indeed a very nice comment to start the day....:)