Saturday, August 13, 2011

There is always a door that opens...


Saturday is my yoga free day. Even though I love to practice it's a relief to have one day off, one day where I don't move my body till I sweat. Enough is to do, always. Greedy I'll be tomorrow morning, greedy to start my day with  8 sun salutations......

Yesterday we walked home from the Greek restaurant and I looked into the future. In 2 years I want to say: Am I glad that I didn't go back to the company life as an accountant that time back when doubts fogged my brain. I reinvent myself. It can take some time till the plane lifts up into unknown heights. Hahaha.....I don't want to circle the Venus, not even on Google+. But feel free to circle me.

Know always the next step of your projects: Chapter 23 of my book must be written. What a clear message.

The opposite of happiness is not sadness, but boredom. I agree Tim Ferris.













I wish you all an exciting weekend.

Thank you for buying your amazon products via my blog. 

2 comments:

denise said...

everything gonna be all right! i think for you thinks are already super allright. enjoyed you post, have a nice weekend!

Ursula said...

Thank you Denise.....It's Monday already, have a good week.