Monday, August 01, 2011

A smile on my face.....


At 8am I started my yoga practice at a Mysore class with not so many expectations. I got surprised. I loved my practice. Focus and concentration was there. I took not so many breaks also not the little ones that happen sometimes before I start another challenging asana. With each breath a new movement was initiated today.

It's such a luxury that M has organized Mysore classes during his summer break. How thoughtful. I could practice today in a small group of passionate practitioners and I got great adjustments. It has been ages that my utthita trikonasana got adjusted. Today I could experience again what it means to open the chest in that pose. What a difference. It can help to use the wall to see if the upper body is parallel when practicing at home.

Eight am, is the perfect time for me. I don't care anymore if the sun is shining or not. I'll enjoy my practices in the summer hole. Summer holes do not exist for me.

I feel ready for a home practice tomorrow. Eka pada sirsasana or leg behind head will be the topic.

Back to routines. Vacation is over. Shall routines help me to fly through my days........

Time to move on........




1 comment:

denise said...

When I read your post making breakfast it is alwyas a good
Motivation do do my practice! have a nice week beginning Ursula!