Friday, August 12, 2011

Mysore class


I practiced primary this morning. There is so much to work on. The atmosphere in class was calm and intensive. Concentration could be almost felt. Awesome. I enjoyed a deep adjustment in marichyasana B (and many others, too). My spine turned around it's own axe, this feels so good. Inhaling stretching, exhaling going deeper into the pose. With the stretching room is created and this allows to turn even a bit more with the next exhaling. It's amazing how far I can twist when adjusted.

Yesterday I discovered a new muscle: the hip muscle. If one puts the hand exactly between leg and body (hip so to say) and if one bends the knee, this hip muscle is necessary. One can feel when this muscle is active. It's necessary to keep the legs close to the body when jumping forward and backwards. Oh, these vinyasas were lousy today. Hahahaha. Nevertheless, no practice is redundant.

I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow.

For the time being I practice 4 times second series and twice primary. When I practice at home I add pranayama and meditation. Enough exercises!

6 comments:

ionut said...

Lady bear , is you hair died? u added some blond? It's pretty ....

Ursula said...

Hahaha, ionut, my hair is not dyed. And I fear I will be too lazy to do it. I discovered a few gray hair in my eyebrows lately which are a bit darker. Believe me. I appreciate it a lot that I'm still a true blond.

:)

Have a good Friday night.

ionut said...

Just got back home...
Yes, about your hair ,i was wondering if u are a true blond , i mean it is awesome , most people have the blond hair color in the childhood then the hair gets darker.Lady Bear , i must say this to you ... you seem so different from the other people , so evolved ... so wise. In a perfect society people like you should be leaders and teach the others the right way.Unfortunately we do not live in a perfect society.
Good night sukar Lady Bear, good night !

Ursula said...

Thank you very much.

Perhaps my blog can serve as a catalysator, this would be a great joy for me.

I'm surely a bit of an outsider, but we're many. Feel free to join.

Have an exciting weekend.

denise said...

Love the pic. And yes, we can see you are a original blond!

Ursula said...

Thanks, I discovered my windowsill. Nice is that this tree can be seen.