Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dwi pada sirsasana - I enjoy


Being able to do this pose is a success, and I enjoy. I could do dwi pada sirsasana in the middle of the room today, without support of the sofa. I could balance rather long, more than 5 breaths. I had to wait till my self-timer made klick. It lasted an eternity. I take a break and I celebrate. This pose is the body work of years. I'm a stiff person by nature.

As it is with these little successes. As soon as one has reached something the next goal and the next wish arise.
May I make a few remarks on the picture. This doesn't diminish my joy. I see the direction. I preach it and it can be seen clearly on the picture. The upper body needs to lengthen, shoulders are supposed to go backwards, the chest is supposed to be open. This can be all improved with deep long inhaling.

Awesome this pose. :) :) :) :)

No comments: