Friday, April 01, 2011

Doves!


The doves of my brother were surely a highlight during my stay at my parents home. Now I understand him why he likes them. They even like it to be carried around. So sweet they are and beautiful. Luxury doves they are. Even to be caressed is something they like. It takes one hour every day to clean them and feed them. They give eggs. There are nests and in every nest is a cement egg, so that the doves know where to lay their eggs. What a trick.

Our bye bye lunch will be in a restaurant. Doves are not invited so far. Afterwards my parents drive me to the main station here and in the evening I'll be at home. I'm not so sure if I'll make it to the mat today.

Might I get surprised when I practice the next time and might my muscles be healed 100%. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Quentin said...

we have doves in our neighborhood and one day I must remember sending you a picture of a dove.

Ursula said...

Thank you very much Qeuntin, that you commented. I'd have been very disappointed if nobody would have commented.

Yes, Quentin, I know how a dove looks like. This was my 1st April joke this year......