Friday, April 01, 2011

Blogger sold to google....


....and I wanted to write about the luxury hens of my brother and that I'm back in Munich.

It is said that everything gets better and that blogger will exist in future years, too. Only better. I hope so. I tried wordpress, but I wasn't convinced. Too complicated. I love the simplicity of blogger. With so much google-money in the background perhaps blogger has a chance to survive in the online-blogging-jungle.

The blogosphere won't disappear. Too many people like me like to make some noise, like to add another voice, like to express another facet of life to all that exist already.

Yep, I'm back in Munich from a visit at my parents home. The quick trip was very good idea. I enjoyed the days with my parents. It was all excellent, wonderful, delicious, relaxing and filled with common events that I will love to remember. To feed the luxury hens of my brother and to caress them is such a common event, but also the visits downtown, the common breakfasts, dinners and lunches at home and at restaurants, the shared chocolate in the evening......

I'm here again in my tiny flat in Munich and I'm looking forward to daily life, getting up in the morning, sipping coffee, practicing yoga at my favourite place, going to Mysore classes.

I arrived, physically and mentally. The tanks are full of energy. Life can go on. It does.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

But I thought that blogger was owned by google for a loooong time now... hmm

Ursula said...

Perhaps I missed something. This can be. I just read it, so for me it was new. Haha.

Claudia said...

I originally thought that you were saying that your blog was sold to google, and that it was your joke, you know? for April 1st... ha ha

Welcome back, enjoy the two days off (if you take the moon off)

Ursula said...

Haha, I had an April joke posted, like every year. And like every year I found someone......

Claudia said...

oh i see... ha ha ha

Ursula said...

:)
Till next year...