Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birthday.....


Haha, I opened my birthday present from E. I got a new camera, exact the one I had wished, the one in silver and  attached was a card. I read it and ha, he confused the 5 with the 2. My E. congratulated me to my 25th birthday. I fear this was on purpose to tease me. This devil!

It was nice at the Afghan restaurant tonight. We were 5 people, friends we know for more than a decade and it was funny. We  teased each other with the little weaknesses we know about each other: weight (can be seen quickly), jobs (simple questions give answers), trips (where to go, one was everywhere), deadlines (again postponed?), hair (especially that that does not exist anymore), watches (only the now exists, why expensive Swiss watches) were the topics. Spicy food, wine (Shyrah) in an oriental atmosphere made the evening round.

It's almost midnight. I'll stay up  another 30 min, I don't feel tired. I mean tomorrow is my yoga free day.

I'm relaxed. Not only relaxed, I feel joy to be here on earth. I'm curious what comes next, I feel lively and ah, it can go on for some time, if you ask me.

I'm so happy about the friends that I have, and that I can practice Ashtanga yoga and that the sun is shining and that it rains from time to time  ...and.....and......and!    :)


14 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Ursula! We share birthdays, so it's easy to remember, haha! It sounds like you had a beautifully pleasant birthday. You deserve it.

Ann

Quentin said...

Happy birthday.

Grimmly said...

happy birthday Ursula.... and Ann : )

What's the camera, am in the market myself at the moment but sadly no birthday until July.

Ursula said...

Happy birthday Ann...:)

Thank you Quentin.

Thank you Grimmly. It's a Canon, Ixus 220 HS. I need it for filming and taking pictures of myself, you know. The pics are totally different than from my old Canon. I've to get used to it.The pics are somehow brighter. That it's lighter and smaller has not only advantages. A bit of wind or an uneven floor makes it difficult to pose it. Probably I only have to get used to it.

Nikkole said...

Happy Birthday Ursula!

Jose said...

Happy Birthday, Ursula! I like your blog, read every post.

Ursula said...

Thank you Jose, and thank you for reading. Be entertained!

Ursula said...

Thank you Nikkole.

globie said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ursula.
So you can lots of nice photos for your blog with your new camera. Have a lovely day

Ursula said...

Thank you globie.

Every day a picture of two.....haha, stay entertained.

I'm looking forward to your trip to Mysore.

yogavegan said...

happy birthday my yogi friend across the world! ♥♥ to you. my own birthday is in 2 days, we share many things including our birth signs ♥♥ you are beautiful and inspiring.

Debb said...

Happy Birthday and thank you for another year of posting inspiration, entertainment, and challenges to a fellow 50 something yogini..
Om Shanti..

Ursula said...

Thank you so much Debb and yogavegan. I enjoy it alot to be part of such a supporting respecting loving yoga community.

Namaste.

OldBoy said...

Once again HAPPY BRRRRRRRRTHDAY :)