I can bind, but I put a blanket under my heels in order not to role backwards. This pashasana needs a slim body.
- To weight 46 kg would be perfect.
- The ankle between shin bone and upper feet must become smaller. This can be exercised when stepping the feet back in down dog.
- I can also put a blanket under my balls of my feet while sitting.
3. Salabhasana A,B
6. Parsva dhanurasana
8. Laguhu vajrasana
9. Kapotasana A, B
Repetition, repetition, repetition
10. Supta vajrasana
11. Bakasana A
11. Bakasana B
13. Ardha matsyendrasana
14. Eka pada Sirsasana
15. Dwi pada Sirsasana
16. Yoga nidrasana
17. Tittibhasana A, B, C
18. Pincha mayurasana
Practicing it away from the wall.
24. Gomukhasana A, B
25. Supta urdhva pada vajrasana
26. Mukta hasta Sirsasana A, B, C
27. Baddha Haste Sirsasana A, B, C, D
Red means I need a prop or adjustment and I feel still far away.
Black means I've sometimes the feeling I get close to how the pose is supposed to be.
Shall I focus on improving pashasana.
Back bending: repetition, repetition and staying optimistic is all I can do.
My practice was excellent this morning. It took me a bit more than 2 hours even though I made no breaks. Some sweat pearls ran down my body. It's always good to have practiced.
I can prepare the Mysore class tomorrow. Drinking water and eating modest is best preparation.