Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quick decision.......


I'll travel to my parents tomorrow, with my yoga mat, my PC and my journals. This was a quick decision, which is considered as a joyful surprise by all participants of this event.

This is really so wonderful when practicing yoga, I need nothing but my mat to live my passion. My breath is always with me. I don't need mountains to climb up. I don't need any tools to play with. I need a mat and clothes that stretch. That's it. I'm independent. I will miss the Mysore classes a lot. And I'm working on the ability to be at several places at the same time. I learned from the book Autobiography of a yogi that this shall be possible for advanced yogis. For now my body can only be at one place, only the mind wanders around. This is OK, too. I can practice where ever I am. And I will.

The robber baron is coming, I use to say to my parents.
I'll live off the fat of the land when with my parents. "Consider what I can do for you", I said on the phone to my mother. It will be nothing but eating and talking, that is expected from me.

Out of my daily routine again. I must change all my plans for the week. This keeps the mind flexible.

Thank you for buying your amazon stuff via my blog. Links are on the right side of this blog.
Happy weekend.

No comments: