Monday, January 03, 2011
2011 is my back bending year
The challenges are:
1. Coming up from urdhva dhanurasana
2. Coming up from laghu vajrasana
4. Going from handstand to urdhva dhanurasna and coming up again.
Brainstorming: What can I do to improve these poses?
1. staying longer in those asanas
2. repeating it more often, during a practice and during a day.
3. visualization might help.
4. believing that it's possible, a positive attitude is surely supporting
5. watching YouTube videos, studying the books
6. applying the knowledge, using the bandhas, engaging the muscles, breathing correctly.....
7. losing the 2 extra kilos.
These are the tools I know.
Write it down, let it happen. More cannot be done.
Practice, practice, practice.......
A view in the future:
Eka pada viparita dandasana
Viparita salabhasana (not sure if this will be possible for me)