Friday, November 26, 2010

Unpredictable


When we returned from our trip to Antibes, we turned on the heater. Also in the south of France it's cold now. Having space and time and a warm room invited me to practice. It was already evening, lunch was digested and so I stepped on the mat.

It's Friday today and this is the day where I practice primary. How can my body become so rusty in such a short time? My body felt not only stiff, but weak, too. After navasana I gave up to do full vinyasa. I know very well that a lousy practice is better than no practice at all. I had to vex myself through this primary. Very sloppy I performed the asanas, more was not possible.

It's done. Yeahhhh, yepeeeee. To go through all the asanas when the body is strong and flexible is a piece of cake to practice, but to do it when it's difficult is really good.

So tomorrow is my day off. It would be better to take a day off on Sunday as I will probably have no time to practice on Sunday, the day of my return to Munich. I shall see what will happen. This is not my issue now, really not.

No comments: